Woodend Primary School SRC

A voice for all students!

World Teachers’ Day 2015

We really appreciate how much our teachers do for us. They  make us feel special and they care for us and our learning. We invite  students to make some comments, below, about their teachers. have a great World Teachers Day.

IMG_4488IMG_016820151029_14585520151029_14574220151029_150130IMG_0368

IMG_1622IMG_0386

Room 17 class photo

P1130422P1130419Mrs Mac Room 30IMG_0989lily 068DSCF9882IMG_0966IMG_4951Mrs ArmanasMRS HEURBERMs Dinham

ROOM28 Room 18 class photo IMG_0179IMG_0192IMG_0193IMG_0198IMG_0166IMG_0042IMG_4477IMG_4479IMG_4481IMG_4484

31 Responses to “World Teachers’ Day 2015”

1. patrickhann2015 says:

Thank you to all my teachers you have helped me out all through my school years and helped me get to high school. You have been patient with all of the things I have needed. Patrick H

2. emilychy2015 says:

I believe my teachers have played an important role in my primary schooling. Thank you to them all. – Emily C

3. Lily Gilbert says:

Thankyou to my teacher for making my learning fun and challenging!

4. Jordan.hearnshaw says:

We really like are teachers you should always listen to them

5. Declan says:

Thank you to all my teacher who heed helped me reach my goal where I am today

6. Phoenix Mausenbaum says:

My teacher is very funny and he cheers me up every time I make a mistake and he is very good at making jokes.

7. Zac Kannane says:

Thank you to my teachers for helping me to become the person I am today by encouraging me to keep trying and not give up.

8. Nick says:

Thank you for all the teachers for supporting us over the years and helping us become seniors from Paige and Nick

9. Liam says:

My teacher is the best teacher in the world because she is fun and she helps us learn new things.

10. Emma Sandor says:

I’d like to thank all of my teachers helping me get through Primary School and helping me with my learning and helping me get to the end of Primary School.

11. Ben says:

My teacher (Mrs Whelan) has helped me big time to grow in my maths, english etc. She is really nice and if you are stuck on something she will concentrate on you until you get it right.

12. Ella Hadley says:

I would like to thank all my teachers for helping me with my learning and supporting me through my schooling. They have always been there for me and understood what I needed help with.

13. Tehya C says:

I would like to thank my teachers for being supportive of me all throughout primary school. They have been a large part of my learning and have helped to shape who I am today.

14. NoahCooley2003 says:

Thank you to all my teachers I’ve had over the years. You all have thought me heaps and have helped me learn and to be sensible. I have had awesome memories in your classroom. For my teacher this year Mr Z you have helped me with a lot of things like helping me remembering spelling words and with my maths when it gets tough. You also help me with my jump rope, without you I wouldn’t be as good as I am now.

15. Sarah says:

We like our teacher because she is supportive and always helps us be the best we can.

16. Bronwyn Heaselgrave says:

Room 21 is happy that you teach us because you tell us stuff that we don’t know.

17. Jaida says:

Teachers thank you for helping us.

18. Declan says:

Thank you to all my teachers for making the work I do more fun and enjoyable and when i don’t understand you give us a good Example of the work we do

19. Ethan Cahill and Jorja langthaller says:

We thank our teachers that we’ve had since we started school for teaching us everything we know now. And for making us the people we are now. We love how our teachers always gave us challenges and making us exited about learning. I thank all of my teachers.

20. Imogen says:

Thank you to my teachers for helping with my education and improving my learning.Thank you for being there when I needed it the most :). I am a better person then i was before. you guys are the best teachers I could ever have.To all the woodend primary school teachers for being the best!!!

21. Martin says:

My teacher gives us good work and I in joy it

22. Ryan Johnson says:

I thing teachers are the best because thay tolerat
    learning maths,making mistakes and success
    and I respect thay tech us.

23. charlie says:

Thank you for being a good teacher. You give us good work to do.

24. Lilly Jackson says:

Thank you to all my past for helping me when i need it by explaning things again and making me a better person for who I am today .

25. Tyler says:

I think we should listen to our teachers because they help us learn.

26. Room 13 says:

Nate syas:
    I like my teacher because she is funny.

27. Room 13 says:

Mia says:
    My teacher makes us feel special. On our birthdays we get to be the star.

28. Room 13 says:

Zoe says:
    I like my teacher because she says good things to us and we learn about numbers and counting to 20. She took us to the Maritime museum and we saw a big boat there. She helps us to work together in a team and she has keys that we put on our key ring. The keys help us to feel good about our work.

29. Room 13 says:

Owen says:
    Our teacher gives us interesting work. I liked when we made the skeletons. She took us to the big Maritime Museum lighthouse and on the ferry. She teaches us how to do dance and sing songs.

30. Room 13 says:

Jaidee-Lee says:
    Our teacher is nice because we are doing interesting and fun things to help us learn. She reads us good books. She gives us free play.

31. Room 13 says:

Taj says:
    Our teachers are nice and sometimes they help us. They makes us work harder.